Need to ID pivot shoe

A home owner from new york says:
Looking to ID this tilt pivot shoe. Many of them have broken in my windows and need to be replaced. I believe the windows were bought from home depot in the past. The size i measured for this broken one is 1 1/2" L, 1 3/8" W, 7/8" H. I attached pictures to help with the identification.

Some appear to be free floating with just a piece of plastic and a metal insert. The others are attached to what looks like a pullet system behind a plastic insert that has a screw in it.

Thanks in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This reminds me of a Simonton pivot shoe that is no longer made, but can be replaced with the 15-259. Note however that the old coil system will also need replacing. The video below explains how.

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.