Help replacing balance and pivot device

A quick learner from NH says:
I need new spring balances for 2 windows as well as one replacement foot. # 3340, 9/16 w, 1/2 D, 34"L. need new foot also.windoe are probably 20#'s.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on your picture. I will need you to take a picture of the clip or shoe at the end of the balance cord, as well as a picture of the pivot device you mentioned. Please also tell me the width and thickness of the pivot device.
A quick learner from Lancaster, NH says:
#96 balance spring stamped 3340
# 98 broken foot
# 101 clip in frame
#103 shoe
# 105 broken foot off window
Hope this helps
Window hardware
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe your broken pivot bar could be either our 26-164 or 26-416. The window balance will have to be custom made, though. I'm thinking our S770-34, but with the bottom clip removed and swapped out for our 62-105 hook. I would also go with the 34C option, which can carry a a sash weight of 22 through 28 pounds. Does that sound good to you? If so, let me know how many balances you need and I can send you a custom order link.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.