Need to identify part/manufacturer of window

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I've searched everywhere on the windows and can't locate the manufacturer. The only information I've been able to locate is the number stamped in between the panes of glass on the edge.. SNE IGCC CBA IGMAC (R) WI. Additionally, L13896Y27C3. I've included pictures of the channel as well as the part that has broken that attaches to the spring and where the pegs from the window attach. I have 5 other windows where the same part has broken. The windows are about 20 years old.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly who manufactured your window, but our 15-104 appears similar to the part you need. I'm afraid we cannot replace the spring itself, though. If you also need those you will have to contact a local mill work that still makes wood windows.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)