Need to replace a trust 40056RH

A handy person from USA says:
I have a trust 40056 RH and need to replace.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Norm. See our 39-014 casement operator with a 13-1/2" long arm. I think this could match what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)