Need window brand/ part number seen on sticker 52-2909-wht

A home owner from Texas says:

Looking for window brand/part number since several parts are affected/ broken sash cord, broken frame corner, broken tilt latch, jamb liner/balance parts damaged, missing

Also sent an email msg- THANK YOU

Jerry

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB13B28A-AE22-4571-889A-54D43F42B729.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC07A7CD-6DCA-441B-84DC-38A36C773C4B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F89FD15C-5296-4D22-8BCB-AB5B5782FA09.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Jerry. It sounds like you need a bunch of new parts, but I can't determine what you have from these photos. In order to help, I need to see clear photos of each part you want to replace removed from the window ahead of time. Seeing them in undamaged condition would be ideal, assuming you have any that are still in good shape; the more damaged and broken up a part is, the less likely we'll be able to find a match. I will also need you to measure each part and tell me their dimensions in each case.

We may need further photos and information, but I have to know what to ask for, first.

A quick learner from usa says:
thank you for your reply and your help.
The tilt latch is 2 3/8" long, 11/16" wide, the angled part that protrudes to engage the window frame on the latch is 7/16" wide, From the end back to the slot looks to be about 9/16"(but I included a picture of that measurement for your verification).

As far as the shoe goes, I believe a good application of caulk at the bottom will work. My concern is w/out one of the sash bars on the one side(see pic of broken area of sash) that I will not be able to engage the pivot sash shoe as I am currently not able to do.

If I could find the manufacturer of the window and get a new sash I would prefer to do that but as of yet I cannot figure out who manufactured the window to be able to get a new sash and maybe get the parts from you to install it.

I have included several pictures including one of a sticker that I found on the sash it's self and several other snaps. I am unfamiliar with windows so I do not know about the piece at the top where the sash cord attaches since I do have a broken/cord on the left hand side.

Thank you so much for your help please advise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (2).jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I don't know who made your window either, since these parts are all more or less generic; by that I mean they're used by dozens and dozens of different manufacturers. Is there a metallic AAMA sticker anywhere on the inside of the frame? That usually has a clue. 

In the meantime, see our 26-040 pivot bar and 26-393 latch pair to start out. There isn't much you can do about the damage at the corner of the frame in your third photo, that will require a new sash, so definitely check for that AAMA sticker.

Finally, concerning your balance, can you show me the top and bottom ends? I'd also like to see the clip or shoe at the end of the cord. We should have this but Series is determined by those three details.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.