Needing a new lock for sliding patio door

A quick learner from Christiansburg, VA says:

We lost the keys to our sliding patio door and am looking to replace the cylinder with new keys. Not sure of the door company, but the information on the door is:

• 16CFR1201 CU
  • ANS1Z97.1 1984 1-8U
  • SCC-1100 401 1103
  • Herculite K

Pictures of handle and lock are attached. From my measurements of the lock are;

• Height: 1 1/16"
  • Cylinder Length: 1 1/4"
  • Tail Length: 3/4"
  • Top Plate: 1.0"

Tail Length on Latch: 1.0" Latch (white) tail appears to be twisted but does not look broke. Not sure if the tail should be all one piece or two separate pieces.

-Robert

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_105914.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_105947.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_105956.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_145931.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200409_145949.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your continued patience with us. If all you're looking to do is replace your key cylinder, our 82-310 should do the trick. I noticed you also mentioned a twisted thumb lever. That could be a cause for concern. You may wan to consider replacing it with our 82-106

If you just want to avoid all of that and just replace the complete handle set, our 82-035 and 82-315 will work. Have a look video that shows how to add the key lock to the handle set. This may answer any additional questions you have. 

A quick learner from Christiansburg, VA says:
Manuela,

Item #82-310 and #82-106 should do the trick. I have placed my order. Even though I did not get the handle set, the very informative video helped me make my discussion.

Thanks,

Robert
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.