New balance tube, clutches, and lock Mech

A distributor from Petoskey says:
I need to replace a balance tube for the bottom sash of a double hung window. I have a picture of the part number attached. I also need to replace the clutch and the locking mechanism for the bottom sash.

The biggest priority is finding out what window this is because there were no identification marks on the glass, frame, or sashes and the home owners cant keep the windows locked because they are worn out.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_131403_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_131356_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_133417_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_133409_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_131445_HDR_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. While I'm not certain about the brand window, It looks like you need a Series 751 Ribbed Channel Balance. Confirm that your balance's specifications match; specifically, make sure your balance uses the 15-014 Knife Lock Shoe. You'll want to compare this to an undamaged shoe to be certain. Confirm the length of the metal channel, not including the attachments at either end, to confirm what length you need. If the balance is 29" long, then you'll need the S751-29. You will want a stamp option of 28HD. Let us know if your information differs in any way.

If you need the pivot bars, we don't have an exact replacement, bur our 26-150 might work for you. For the wood sash lock, see if our 90-320 could work for you.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.