Length metal to metal 27 inches
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Looks like you have our S795-27 Channel Balance, with a stamp of 27E. However, our standard version of this balance attaches to the tap of the jamb track with a screw clip; yours uses a hook like our 15-198 instead. Can you show me the hole in the jamb track to which that hook attaches to? Its shape will clue us in to possible solutions for you. Many thanks. 

A home owner from Houston says:
I think this is what you are asking for. Please let me know if you need any other pictures
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks. See how the hole the hook goes into is square-shaped? This means you should be able to use our 26-200 Screw Plug. That plug can plop right in that hole. You can then use our standard S795-27 with the screw tab; the tab can fasten right to that screw plug. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.