Newer Vinyl Patio Door with missing lock

A home owner from Apple Valley, CA says:
The Patio Door is fairly new (Double Pane) and has a Vinyl Frame. All that I have is the Handle with a 3-7/8 Hole Pattern and the keeper plate that has a an overall length of 9-5/16 and width of 9/16. It has a double mortise hooks that are spaced 5" apart. In the door jam the Vinyl Strike Plate has the holes apart of 5-1/8" apart. In looking at the various internal locks, the model # 82-259 seems close but the hooks are too far apart. Also, If possible I would like to get a Handle that has a key lock with it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0985.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0986.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0988 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0990 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0993.JPG
A home owner from Apple Valley, CA says:
Per request for additional photos. The Lock Hardware is missing. All I have is the Faceplate shown as the first photo. The only idea that I would have is find some item that does fit and create an new plate that would match the 5-5/8 Two Point Latch
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can't be sure which parts will work for you without seeing the original hardware but take a look at the 82-030 handle set with 3-15/16" installation holes. This does not come with a key lock but is compatible with the 82-310 that is sold separately. See the related video to see how this would be installed. 

Also, take a look and compare the dimensions of the 82-239 mortise lock to your door's specifications, which comes with a compatible keeper. You mentioned that you were concerned about the space between the locking hooks but as long as the hole spacing matches the installation holes in the door and you replace the keeper, that shouldn't be a problem. 

Take a look and if you decide to try these parts and run into any problems, you can find our return policy here. Thanks for posting. 

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.