No markings or names

A contractor from Aurora, IL says:
Need to replace 5 of these, having difficulty locating- can find cranks but I suspect the hex head is a part of the unit it goes into. The window cranks don't operate because they are stripped, again, suspect it is striped in the unit not the crank itself.
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If the hex came out of the operator, then you will likely need an all new operator. Can you show me a picture of yours out of the window?
A contractor from Aurora IL says:
Here is an additional picture of the crank housing to help identify the brand for replacement.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Your handle was an old discontinued part which, along with the original operator, are no longer made. I suggest taking a look at the 39-206, 39-389 and 39-390 operators to see if you can adapt any of these to the window. Some customers had a little difficulty, so you might need to change the back set on the operator housing body to have the window operate properly. I am sorry we cannot offer an easier solution.
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.