No take out clip hole

A home owner from Henderson says:
My window has a round hole where the take out clip should be installed. Since I can not install take out clip 16-002, what do you use to hold the channel balance when you install a new one? How do you take out the old one if you have to replace it?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Seems like a screw was used in place of an actual take out clip. This is a relatively common practice. It would pretty much serve the same purpose, except where you would just pop a take out clip in and out, you would have to fully remove the screw after balance replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)