No way to remove my S370 Channel Balances

A quick learner from USA says:
I have S370 non tilt window balances they have the aluminum sash guide 18 - 013 with hexagon studs at the top of the channels in the window. there is no Unlocking latch for balances. the hook from the balance itself just hooks into the hole into the slide channel of the window. I cannot figure out how to get the channels in or out any help would be appreciated. There are no take out clip in the fashion guide block the channel balance from being moved up through the channel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The Series 370 channel balance traditionally uses the 16-002 take-out clip. You could purchase these and install them at the appropriate  locations. Removing your balance should be straight forward after that.

If there are no slots to put take-out clips, though, then that's a whole other kettle of fish. You'd have to install screws about where the take-out clips would go. If the screw sticks up a little, the balance will catch it in the same way, allowing you to remove it. Once everything is replaced and good to go you would then simply remove the screws.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.