Old Windows

Home Owner from Mechanicsville Virginia
May 18, 2024 3:50 pm
Hi, I am looking for all parts for windows, I do not have any part number information; or manufacturer name, but I can send photos and videos if needed, I sent the only 5 pics allowed.
channel balance and pivot shoe pivot shoe pivot bar window sash lock window tilt latch
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 22, 2024 11:46 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Our Series 770 looks like a match. The 15-129 pivot shoe comes to mind as well. As for the pivot bar, have a look at the 26-021, 26-443, 26-444, and 26-454. Review the specifications and see if one of them matches what you're searching for.

For the sash lock, can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? Can you write out the backset as well? That's measured from the center of the installation hole to the top edge of the lock. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts