Old sliding door roller assembly

A home owner from St. Petersburg, FL says:
Looking for a pair of roller assemblies for an very old sliding glass door. I have searched far a wide and can not see anything like this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211026_102558.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Looking at your patio roller, it seems it might be just the inside portion of a complete assembly. The outer housing might still be lodged in the door. Now, without seeing the entire roller I can't be certain, but please take a look at the 81-019. This was used in Lumidor patio doors. Also see the 81-020; this was used in WT patio doors. The 81-020 roller was originally made with aluminum like yours, but later was changed to steel. If these won't fit or work for you look at the 81-272 roller and axle kit. This might be a way to also repair you rollers. Take a look at all the rollers suggested from the web site along with the related information and videos.

Thank you. I believe I need to take the door off again and see if more of the assembly is still in the door. This is a great service you do.
Turns out that you were on track regarding the "remaining parts still in door." The "track cleaner" was the give-away when I restarted looking at your inventory. It is a Alcan door roller assembly, your part #81-133. I thought something wasn't quite right when I pulled the part from the door. I just didn't realize that I had to loosen the framework to get the remaining part out. I have ordered the assemblies from you and will have a happy door soon. Thanks again!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Glad to hear! Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks again for reaching out. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.