Old technology? Please help!

A distributor from Oakland, CA says:
had a customer come in looking for these. Told him to check out home depot down the street, but he insisted I find it for him. Any help is appreciated--thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_JESUS1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_JESUS2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_JESUS3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for your patience during this busy season. This is a type of coil balance, with what appears to be a broken pivot bar still in the cam. I can tell you that the balance itself is probably our S140-6, based on the stamp. I'm less certain about the pivot bar. The Series 140 was designed to work with either the 26-398 or 26-405, so there's a good chance it's one of these. However there's still the possibility that you have something else. Keep that in mind. If neither the 26-398 or 26-405 match, let me know and we can try to find something better.

A distributor from Oakland, CA says:
Thanks for the reply! Would the window size determine the pivot bar?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sort of, it's more a matter of making sure the hole positioning is the same. Based on the damage to your pivot bar, I would bet it only uses that front hole. So what you want to do is look at the front hole positioning for both parts I mentioned and seeing if they line up with yours. Just make sure to measure from the center of the hole, not its edges.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.