Operator Dimensions Inquiry

A quick learner from Bellevue, WI says:
I ordered the 39-171 Truth Dyad Operator. The arms are too long. My operator dimensions are 3" from hole to hole, 2 ¾ " tall from bend to top, 4" across top bar.What is the correct replacement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Check out our 39-387 and 39-388. I think you'll find that these match up a little better to your old operators.

A quick learner from Bellevue, WI says:
Well the measurement form center to center on extension arm are 3 1/2 not 3 1/8 as pm the 39-387. DO you not have the correct replacement?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a version of these operators with that exact link arm size. These kind of of operators are often customized by the manufacturer to fit their particular casement window. Our 39-387 may work fine as-is, but if not you can always move the sash bracket over 3/8". This would require drilling a new hole but I've done it myself in the past. If not, you'd have to contact the original makers of the window to see if they can supply you with an exact match.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.