Help with balance hook

A handy person from Harrisburg, NC says:

We recently placed an order (see above). Please find a copy of what we have and what was sent to us. Is there a way to replace the hook or do we need to return this and order something else?

Thank you for your response.

Natalie 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Natalie. You may be able to use the new balances as they are with the addition of a screw plug like 26-200 to insert in the opening in your jamb where the hook used to go. You would then be able to screw the balance in to install it. Alternatively, you can return the balances you purchased and have a custom balance made with the Balance Clip Attachment, Product Code: 15-198. I'll link you to our return policy.

A handy person from Harrisburg, NC says:
We would like to return the items and have a custom balance made. Please advise the cost of this and how we order it.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing. I'll have my colleague Tom email you an order link and price quote for this balance. You can use this order link to add the special product to your cart, and then finalize your order from there.

How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.