PENNCO balance

A handy person from Ohio says:
I'm looking for help identifying the balance in my Pennco windows. I was able to identify that your part #15-208 is the exact right pivot shoe for my window (I don't know if that helps). I can take any other pictures of the balance that may be needed. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2713.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2805.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2806.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2812.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2813.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, our 15-208 pivot shoe is the right choice. The balance, however, will have to be a custom order. Your configuration is a little outdated and we cannot provide it as a stock product.

Specifically, we would custom make an S770-28 but with a 62-105 hook attached to the cord instead of the default clip. The stamp would be 28C for a sash weighing 18 through 23 pounds. You might want to weigh your sash to see if it falls in that weight range.

If that sounds good to you, please let me know how many you need and we can email you an order link and price quote for the desired quantity.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.