Palma window single hung part

A quick learner from Katy, TX says:
Photo shows stamped info on my failed Pella single hung window sash pulley assembly. Total length of metal assembly is 32".
Hoping you can confirm part(s) required to replace this?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe there is a chance you can replace your balance with our S795-32 with a 32E options. However, we are not sure what type of T-lock shoe you have because we can not see your entire balance. If you would like for us to help identify your shoe, please send us a photo and we will be happy to take a look.

A quick learner from Katy, TX says:
Paul - thanks for the response.
I got into the mechanism and pulled it completely from the window channel.
New photos attached should help to illustrate the part(s).
Note also the cable hook at the top of the assembly - this fits into predrilled holes within the Pella window channel. I have not seen anything similar on your website??
Hoping you can help and identify a replacement part for me. I'm looking for a complete assembly.
Many thanks again,

Keith
Katy TX
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us. We can replace this balance, but it will have to be a custom order. Specifically, it'd be our S795-32 with a 32E stamp that I mentioned before, but the top fitting will be our 15-198 and the bottom T-Lock shoe will be our 15-194

Does that look good to you? If so, can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.