Part ID for Replacement

A home owner from Layton, Utah says:

I am looking to replace two channel balances for the same window. They are 22in in length and 1/2in wide. They have been stamped with 2120 and the letters B.S.I. It looks as though a tab is broken off of the plastic piece at the end of each one.

I am also missing the latch at the top of one of my window channels. I have included a picture of the remaining one.

Could you help me in identifying the correct parts to replace. Thanks!


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1238.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1239.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1243.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1245.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1235.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Gary. Take a look at our S350-22. You will need a stamp option of 2120. If you're referring to Take-Out Clips as the other part you need, see our 16-002.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at