Part identification

A home owner from Orlando, Fl says:
Looks like a spring loaded tab that slides into the rail. Both little tabs are broken and the top half of the window is leaning towards the inside.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2789.jpeg.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


I suspect that you may have the Keller 26-089BP tilt latches, which are commonly used in Florida. Review the specifications from our product page below to confirm that they match up to yours. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 26-089BP
Alternate image for 26-089BP

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at