Part needed for Living Windows

A quick learner from Texas says:
I saw that someone also needed some parts for the same style of window that I have. I need the plastic piece on the top that goes into the track. Both right and left sides as the tabs have broken off.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 26-157 and 26-158 tilt latches. These may be what you want.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)