Part of balance system

A home owner from USA says:
Hello Swisco,
Attached you will see a piece of what I presume holds the sash foot on my Patriot Windows window.
I believe it is part of the balance system. While researching balances, I cannot find anything like this.
Do you know what this is part of and how do I get complete replacement parts.
Thank you.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Looks like the top clip of a pivot shoe. These pieces aren't available by themselves, so you would need a new pivot shoe. It could be our 15-046. Start by looking at that and confirm that the dimensions match.
A home owner from Ohio says:
Thanks for the quick response. It does look like the type of clip in question. Would the 15-046 fit 1800J series Patriot Windows windows?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't say for sure, honestly. The best way to determine if our shoe will fit is to compare its dimensions to your original part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)