Looking to replace
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220314_193409.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220314_193401.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220314_192659.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220314_192552.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220314_192613.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a new tilt latch and coil balance assembly. For the tilt latch, can you tell me the distance between the installation holes, center-to-center?

For the coil balance assembly, our 15-141 shoe appears to match your original. This is designed to work with the Series 150 spring. Just note that this shoe is discontinued and we will only sell it while supplies last.

A home owner from Phoenixville PA says:
I can not use my existing coil?
And don't I need coil bushing and a cylinder?
Profile picture of Tom

I apologize for not mentioning the bushing before, I must have been too focused on the other parts. Your bushing assembly appears to be made up of our 15-145 barrel, 15-143 bushing, and 15-144 cap.

As for whether or not you can reuse your old coil, that's not something I can answer. If yours is still functional then I see no reason why you can't reuse it, but only you can know that for sure.

A home owner from Phoenixville PA says:
What pivot bar goes with that pivot....its a 2 screws pivot bar that you can not see as inside the frame
Profile picture of Tom

The 15-141 is actually compatible with quite a few different pivot bar styles. One common choice is our 26-040, but ultimately you will need to compare this with the part already on your window to confirm the best match.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.