Parts for Hurd Casement Window

A professional from Glenwood Springs, CO says:
Hello, We are a custom glass installation company near Aspen CO. We were looking on line, it seems as though these old ones have been replaced by a more rounded profile, and you only offer the body in white??? (we think we need part #39-318) We will be needing 8 units that are a bronze (4L & 4R) and then one unit that is more of the gold or lighter bronze color (one pictured). I also get very confused as to whether they are left or right handed. The pictured unit is what handing we need for the off colored unit?! :) Can you please let me know if you have these in different finishes, and what the price and part number would be?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Decatur 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Decatur 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Decatur 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Decatur 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Decatur 6.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post. I believe these are actually the 39-387 and 39-388; note how the link arm (the part of the arm that connects to the sash) is riveted above the gear arm (the part of the arm that juts out of the operator body). Just make sure the link arm dimensions match. They seem to in the pictures, but photos of measuring tape are never totally reliable, so just double-check to confirm. Let me know if anything differs.

The handedness of these operators is simply determined by what side of the base the spline that accepts the handle sits on. If the handle sits on the left side of the operator body, then you need the 39-387. If it's on the right side, as in your photos, then use the 39-388.

Unfortunately these operators are no longer made with any other finishes. You could spray paint one if necessary, but note that modified products cannot be returned for refunds. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.