Parts for non tilt window balance

A friend from Palm City, FL says:
Looking for replacement part for non tilt window balance.

The first part is from the top of the window which holds the balance in place. It is 1-1/2 in. high and 15/16 in. deep.

The second picture is of the channel balance measure 37 in. long 5/16 in. wide and 5/8 in deep. The number stamped on the side is 36209.

Hoping that you can help me find replacement parts. The pictures are not on the best background and can retake if you need better ones.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_1165.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_1166.jpg
I have added additional photos with hopes that it will make it more clear.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BEBB7AFE-BBD5-40A1-B8DB-BC687BE8C6E1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A63EF8BD-15B5-4E69-ADDE-9B47244AC8C6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B2DAA2AD-4708-4EA9-B651-13530073DA89.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8D15AEE3-DC40-42C0-9680-370B20E91540.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 388A1517-DE81-457F-875E-8709EBC454E9.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe you have the older PGT model window that uses an S395-37 side load balance with a spring weight option of 3620. The top sash guide will be our 18-015, but note that they no longer make this with the little flap guide on the side. It should be fine.

I also need the part number to side load balance with a spring weight option of 3630. Thank you for your previous help, as I have already installed the previous parts order and installed.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Balance series are determined by the nylon fittings on both ends? Does this other balance have the same fittings as the balances you had stamped 3620? If so, then this would also be an S395-37, but with a stamp option of 3630 instead. You'll need to compare to confirm. 

Both the 3630 and 3620 are identical except for the stamp. If what you are then saying is that they are the same except for the stamp. The 3639 is a slightly large window, but the parts are interchangeable.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If the nylon fittings on both balances are exactly the same, then they're both Series 395 balances. If they fittings are not the same, then they balances are not the same balance Series. I can only go off the fittings. The numbers themselves are irrelevant to me. If you are saying the balances stamped 3630 have the same nylon fittings, then yes, it's an S395-37 with a stamp option of 3630. Just be certain that is indeed the case before proceeding. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.