Parts identifier picture uploader is not working.

A home owner from Stillwater, Minnesota says:

Hello, I need to order a Jamb Spreader tool and the parts to repair the coil balances with balance shoes for Reynolds Windows. I believe my parts are manufactured from a company called Amesbury Truth. I would like to upload pictures to you in your parts identifier, however, the pictures uploader will not work. My balances are double coils marked with the number 5 on the side of the coil. The coils are held together in a plastic housing and the shoe is grey plastic, metal moving part/lock in the center of the shoe. The coils hook to the top of the shoe with 2 small hooks that face outward on the shoe. (one hook on each side of the shoe.

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We don't have this exact style, but we do have a similar set up with 1/2" thick coil springs. Please compare our 15-191 to yours to make sure all the dimensions match up. It is 1-1/4" wide and 1/2" thick. 

The coil springs will be the S160-5. You would hook them together and then hook the bottom coil spring to the pivot shoe, instead of screwing them on like yours. The coil spring housing would be our 15-150D.

Let me know if you have any questions!

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.