Parts required

A contractor from NC says:
I would like to order some new springs but could not find a stamp on my original coils. I also need some of the Pivot bushing that the widow clips goes in (picture labeled 3)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 4.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your pivot shoe resembles an older version of the 15-180 that is compatible with the Series 190 coil springs. Please review the dimensions below to confirm a good fit. For a new clip and bushing, review the 15-186 and 15-182.

Alternate image for 15-180
Alternate image for 15-180

For assistance with choosing the correct weighted coil, please provide the weight of the window sash to move forward. Thank you! 

A contractor from NC says:
Our Sash weighs 24lbs, what replacement springs should I be ordering
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance 2.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

For a 24 pound window, you will need to switch to a double coil support as our single coil weighted options will not support the sash. We suggest using (2) S190-640 coils on each side of the window using the 15-181 double support clip along with the 15-182 balance bushing for each coil. The four coils in the window will add up to 24 pounds of supported weight. 

Please review and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.