Patio Door Keepers

A quick learner from Upstate New York says:
I called you guys on Friday and thought best to use your identifier to help your Expert help me. The contractor who worked substantially on my house and installed these Kasson & Keller doors, has lost the handles and keepers.

The factory is nearby and I picked up the supposed keepers which are substantially larger than the depicted mortise requires.

I have 2 sets of patio sliding doors installed next to each other so I need 2 keepers. The current model 3200 is not the same hardware K & K used on my 3200's. Don't know why.

After looking at everything on your site that pertains to me, I can't pull the trigger. The mortise is double-hook and each hook opens away from each other.

The measurement for the slots, from which, contain the hooks, is 3 1/8" from the bottom to the tops of the cut-outs.

Thank you. Thank you.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is kind of a weird setup. I've never seen a mortise lock exactly like yours before, so I don't think we'll have a keeper to go with it. Could you substitute with our 82-265? if so, you could then use our 82-249. I'm shocked that the installers of the door wont help you, if they put the door in they should be able to supply you with the needed hardware.
A professional from CA says:
You could try 2 single hook keepers one above the other, or if you can't get 2 to line up close enough together, just use the top one until you can find the right part.
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.