Patio door. About 5 years old. Lowes

A contractor from Mentor Ohio 44060 says:

Good morning.

I'm Joe with NJP Construction Co.

I Have a patio door I installed for a customer about 5 years ago that was purchased from lowes. At the time i think it was a stock item, however it is not anymore. ( i don't recall ordering) and of course there's no records I can find. I'm not sure the brand and I can't find any markings on the door to signify what it may be.

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1923035-C9F9-4DDD-9A32-07B34666F632.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C1AB1A7A-036B-4D94-B661-DA52EBFE1749.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95FEDF20-CFDD-47E0-9275-3063BCEB769A.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Joe, 

Take a look and compare the specification of the 82-087 handle set, 82-265 mortise lock, and 82-249 keeper to the parts shown in your photos. Thanks for posting! 

It appears to look the same. What happens if I order it and it doesn't work?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

As long as the dimensions of our replacements match your original hardware, you should be good to go. With that being said, if you run into any problems once you receive the parts, you can find our return policy here

Ok, thank you.
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.