Patio glass door rubber strip and screen door roller

A home owner from california says:
Do you carry the rubber strip that goes on the side of the glass sliding patio door (seems to be 1" or 1 1/8" wide) and/or the rollers for the sliding screen door per the photos attached.

Also from the customer posts on your website looks like your part # 81-139 would be a match for Del mar Eng co part with patent #3670367. Some customers have bought 81-148 but 81-139 looks more like it. Not sure about the size. Any input on this ?

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. For the roller, see our 84-021 . This may be a possible match. I'm not sure what to recommend for the bug flap, but you can see our entire selection here . You will need to compare your specific dimensions to those we show.

I can't confirm what roller you have, unfortunately. Patent numbers aren't the best way to identify what you mean. It will depend on the style and dimensions of your original roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at