Patio screen door hardware

Home Owner from WPB, Florida
Apr 28, 2024 12:56 pm
Hi,

I'm requiring the hardware in the attatched pictures.

The sliding door does not have any identifiers.
IMG_2272
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 12:58 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. it looks like you need a new sliding glass door roller and a few guides. It's tough to say what you need without dimensions, but start by looking at our 81-020 for the roller and our 86-025 for the smaller guide. The larger guide is unfortunately not familiar to me and I don't believe anything in our inventory would be a good match.

Alternate image for 81-020
Alternate image for 81-020

Alternate view of 86-025
Alternate view of 86-025

Home Owner from FL
May 3, 2024 6:18 pm
Thanks for the reply.
The laeger guide was installed at the bottom, together with roller Hope rhis can give you a better idea, or maybe I will be able to install the roller without it.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 9:11 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for clarifying. Sounds like it was some kind of shim for the roller, but that only confirms that we don't sell anything that would replace it. That's not really something our company sells. I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts