Patriot window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Here's a picture of a part from the side of my Patriot window. It is the same size as the one picture you sent 15-195 but it does not look like the picture you sent. My handyman said a small piece broke off of the end. There are tiny numbers in the piece. They are
_AT #S 6.679.000
D467.420_ (The dashes are for numbers I cannot make out.) To answer your other question Bill did not find any other pieces. I do not know if this will help. Pat
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the extra picture! That second picture is a big help. With that in mind, the 15-195 will not work. Your balance and shoe are actually not made anymore. You would need a complete new balance. I believe the Series 795 will work for you.
A home owner says:
Series 795 will work. But now which one, 36B, 36C, or 36D? Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It will depend on the stamp currently printed on your balance. These options indicate spring strength, so if you aren't sure what you need you can always weigh your sash on a scale to confirm. We have a chart on each Series 795 store page that tells you how much weight each stamp can hold.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.