Hi this is John hope you can help me

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D4F15311-D0C9-4368-8F12-BBC83BCAB472.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7CFCE629-723C-44B6-98B3-E1712315CE0D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 48E52844-CE37-451E-9745-8DB78DCA050F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73EB231F-CDCC-4DDA-8C5A-67E7ADE8FE8F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9B37C26-286F-4021-97CD-1EFD542266CD.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, John. We can definitely help you. I think I know just what you need, but I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Before I recommend anything, can you show me a picture of the metal clip that's at the end of the cord? This would be what the balance uses to install at the top of the window track and will confirm exactly what you have. Thank you!

A home owner from Maryland says:
Hope this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6255E55-B494-48D2-ADA7-1208AAC807AB.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

It does, thank you! I recommend the Series 795 channel balance. I am very confident that this will work for you.

Also note that your shoe has an open cam, meaning it has a hole straight through to the other side. The Series 795 does not. That means you will need to purchase the 15-195B open cam pivot shoe separately and swap it out when you receive these products. The video below will show you how this is done. It's very easy.

Should I purchase everything replaceing all parts windows are17 years old. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

That's not really something I can answer. It depends on what's broken. If you think anything else needs to be replaced, you'll have to carefully look over your window and pick out everything that's broken or malfunctioning. Then, send us a picture of each part to identify.

Thanks Tom I will order the parts later today will order 4 of both parts. Thank you so much john
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.