Peachtree window balances

A home owner from Jackson, NJ says:
I have Peachtree non-tilt windows that need new balances

Glass: G1188
Window balance: stamped 2436 (l=14.25?, W=0.5?)
Qty:4x2

Glass: G0688
Window balance: stamped 3654 (l=23.25, w=0.5)
Qty:2x2

Glass: G0788
Window balance: stamped 3654 (l=23.25, w=0.5)
Qty:1x2

Glass: G8802
Window balance: stamped 3666 (l=29.25, w=0.5)
Qty:2x2

I have attached photos of the balances with the stamped number.
Do you have equivalent balances that I can use as replacements?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

We will need to see the end attachments on each of the balances. This will help us to determine the series of each balance. Also, please confirm the lengths again. The length of each balance is determined by the length of only the metal channel. Do not include the end attachments in your measurement. 

Get back to us with this info and we can get the ball rolling on finding you replacements! 

A home owner from Jackson, NJ says:
There are no end attachments to the balances. I believe the windows are pretty old - built around 1985.

The length quoted in my previous message is the length of the metal U channel as the balance does not have any things at the end. The channels were screwed into the frame sash with small screws. I am attaching a photo of one of the balances along with a closeup of the two ends. Also attached is a photo of the screws used to hold it to the frame.

Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! These look like our Series 745 channel balance. Here is what I recommend based on the information from your first post: 

• For G1188, I recommend our S745-14 with a 13.25-4 stamp option. 
  • For G0688, I recommend our S745-23 with a 22.25-4 stamp option. 
  • For G0788,  recommend S745-23 with 22.25-4. 
  • For G8802, I recommend S745-32 with 31.25-5.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.