Pella 95x95 sliding door with Grade 40 Forced Entry Resistance

A landlord from Chicago says:
Hello,
I have this approximately 95x95 Pella glass sliding door in need of parts. Do you have replacement parts for the Lock Strike, the Lock, the interior and exterior door handle and by chance a reference for the rollers on the bottom (I don't have a photo of the bottom track rollers). Attached are pictures 1) is a off all parts, 2) is of the Strike, 3) is of the lock. I appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for reaching out to us. Please start with looking at both our 82-260 mortise lock and 82-249 keeper. If these are not a match for you, get back to us with the measurements and dimensions you are looking for so we can continue our search. For your handle set, I see that yours does not have a key lock. Therefore, our 82-035 may work for you.

Now for these rollers. Before we can make any recommendations for you, I would need to see some photos of the rollers. If you are able to also provide some measurements, that would be a huge help to us.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.