Penco balance

A quick learner from USA says:
33-c is stamped on bar. I need four . Can you help ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I think we can help replace this balance, yes. Can you tell me the length of the metal channel? Can you also show me the exposed side of the metal channel? For reference, your pictures are currently showing the obscured open side, where the spring is. I just need you to flip it around. Thank you!

Can you tell me status
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm still waiting for you to answer the questions I asked on my response back on the 9th. Once I have that information, we can continue.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming the length. I still need a picture of the exposed side of the metal channel, though, as mentioned in my post on the 9th.

34 "
will this work
Profile picture of Tom

No, you're still showing us the obscured open side where the spring is, which is the same as the photos in your first post. As detailed in my reply on the 9th, this is not what we need to see. I just need you to flip the balance around and show me the side that's exposed once it's installed.

is this what you need
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, perfect! Thank you. I will email you an order link and price quote for 4 of these right now. We will be using our S770-34 balance with a 34C stamp. This stamp can carry sashes weighing 22 through 27 pounds. I highly recommend weighing your sash on a scale just to be 100% sure this is correct. 

We will also be swapping the bottom clip out for our 62-105 hook, which is what makes this a special order. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.