J-Hook type string end.
Used with your product # 15-208 pivot lock shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A67DECD3-4142-4B30-9D40-E7FB04F3C810.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2CCD412-B3AB-42B8-91A4-AAEC714B29B4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3362715A-4402-42DB-92E3-DF9A2E8343B3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AC56CA90-A0FB-4570-A7E9-FFFF4A9B5F9B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. I think we can replace this balance for you, but it will have to be a special order due to its unique design. I believe you need the S770-28 with the 62-105 hook swapped at the bottom. You potentially will need the 28C stamp option, but that will depend on the weight of your window sash. If that information looks okay thus far, please give us the exact sash weight, as well as the number of balances you'll need. From there, we'll try and get this started for you. Many thanks.

A contractor from Greenwood, SC says:
Bob,
Yes, all of that information looks correct. The window sash weighs 17.65 lbs.
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of the S770-28 with the 62-105 hook attached, and with a stamp option of 28C. If you have any questions, or need a different amount, just let us know here in the discussion thread. Let me know if you have any other questions.

A contractor from Greenwood, SC says:
Thanks so much for the help and the link!
Profile picture of Bob

My pleasure! Let me know if you have any other questions. Many thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.