Pennco Window channel replacement

A home owner from 57 Talavera Ln, Greer SC 29651 says:

I need to purchase and replace the channels on my Pennco window. I have attached pictures of all parts and channel ID info.

I believe your 770-34C channel will work - Please confirm if this is what I will need to purchase.

34" plain channel, (left channel ID is 33HD / BSI BV) (right channel Id is 33C)

Hooks seem to be your part 62-105

Pivot Shoes seem to be 15-208

Sash weighs 22.4 lbs.

Do you need any more information?

Thank you,

Rick 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-10-29  PENNCO 34 inch plain channel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-10-29 Broken part connects to spring bottom.j
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-10-29 Left Channel ID.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-10-29 Pivot shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-10-29 Right Channel ID.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can supply these balances for you but they will need to be custom-made. To get started, please confirm how many balances you need. Also, I see that one balance has a 33C stamp and the other says 33HD. Are both of these balances from the same window with a 22.4-pound sash? Thank you!

Both of the balances are from the same window. The 33hd is installed on the left side and stll intact. The 33c is from the right side and I have removed it. Do the channels need to be yhe same number? I am assuming that it is best to replace both channels with new at the same time. These channels are in the left side window of a six foot wide double window. Do I need to replace the channels in the right side window as well? Right window still works at this time. Windows were installed in 2013. Therefore, how many do you recommend, 1, 2, or 4 channels?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We just sent over a link for two balances, which sounds like all you'll need if the other window is functioning properly. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else!

Ordered 2 channels, Thank you for your assistance!

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.