Pictures of operator

A quick learner from United States says:
Here are the two pics of the window operators. Please let me know if you can find a replacement.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13042705482.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13042705484.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named attachment.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, 

I was able to determine some replacement options for you. I have made a list of the operators (left and right), the handle, and the operator cover on this page. 

Compare our measurements and information to what you have and let us know what you think. 

A home owner says:
Hi,

I wanted to find out how do I make sure that I get the right color that matches the handles of the window operators at home. The brown handles on the pictures above looks very similar online. Please let me know.

thanks,
Kanan
Profile picture of Casey

It looks like beige would be the closest match to what you have. We sell the cover and handle in beige if you needed to purchase both. 

Thank you!

A home owner says:
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. Beige is not an option for us because all of the windows are dark brown. I am not sure if we should replace all of the window operators to color beige. The two options that I have narrowed down to are clay or bronze. I think it might be one of those. Is there a place where I can bring them to see which color will match with ours.
Please let me know.
thanks,
Kanan

thanks,
Kanan
Profile picture of Casey

I'm afraid we don't have stores where you can bring in your hardware. We do have a picture of each color option on the 39-107 store page. I know it's not ideal, but that's the only method of comparison we have. I am sorry we cannot provide an easier solution.

Keep in mind that if none of our color options work, you could purchase the white 39-107 and paint it. You can ask a local hardware store what kind of paint they'd recommend for plastic.

A home owner says:
I have mailed you a part of the windows operator piece so that you can color match it and we can proceed with the order process.
You should receive it by Tuesday of next week. Please let me know when you receive it.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey

HI Kanan, we received your color button and it best matches the bronze Truth cover 39-107 and the 39-114L Truth handle. Check them out and let us know if you agree.

A home owner says:
Hi,

Thank you. I will check and get back to you for ordering.

Kanan
A home owner says:
Hello,

Good afternoon.
I need know which parts of the window operators I should order. I have sent emails with pictures of the the parts that Swisco had requested. I spoke with your customer service department and they have told me to speak with your research team. Please let me know so I can place the order.

Thank you.
Kanan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking back on this thread, it seems Kara recommended hardware for you back on the 7th. She made a list on this page for you to look at; the operators in question are our 39-155 and 39-156. I highly recommend comparing our dimensions to yours to confirm that everything matches up. If your dimensions differ from ours, let us know how.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.