Pin for 82-260

A quick learner from Montoursville, PA says:
I have directed a customer to your site to purchase the 82-260 latch mechanism from your site because I was unable to find this part through my door parts suppliers. They are also looking for a pin to go along with this mechanism that did not come with 82-260. I have a picture of the pin that we are looking for. I can attach that picture to your reply back to me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.The only picture that I have is this one. The part I am trying to find is the pin under the keylock cylinder. I know it's probably a long shot but it doesn't hurt to try. Any help would be appreciated
User submitted a photo of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what you mean when you say pin. Are you referring to the key cylinder and spindle I see in the bottom of your picture? If so, that appears to resemble our 82-310. See what you think.
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.