Want to replace Corroded Pitov bar

A quick learner from Langhorne pa says:

Looking for 6 need ASAP, house is sold can I pick up. Thank you

Will also need the shoe it goes into thanks

A home owner from Langhorne pa says:
Hi, add a few additional photos that should help. Thank yo
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'm confident we can replace this pivot bar. We have a ton that look pretty much just like this, but the determining factor will be the distance between the center of the installation hole to the tip that goes into the pivot shoe. Your diagram indicates that this measurement on yours is 1-7/8".

The issue is that we don't have any pivot bar in this style that has that exact hole placement. I'd like you to confirm that measurement for me if at all possible. Please make sure you're measuring from the center of the hole, not its edges. 1-7/8" is relatively close to 2", which would match our 26-040 and 26-063. Either of these can work assuming your hole center placement is 2" from the tip.

If you're positive that 1-7/8" is the correct measurement, then I think our 26-068 is a good option. Its holes are elongated, so you have a little more wiggle room. The second hole is between 1-5/8" and 2-1/8" from the tip. 1-7/8" should fit comfortably in the space between.

You also mentioned that you need a pivot shoe, but I do not know what you need since the three pivot bars I mentioned are each compatible with about a billion different shoes. We'll need to see a photo of yours out of the window in order to identify. The most important dimensions for the pivot shoe are its width and thickness, so we'll need those as well. Length doesn't matter.

Let me know this information whenever you can, or if you had any questions. We're happy to help as best as we can.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.