Pivot Arm from Uniframe Window

A home owner from Saint Louis, MO says:
The part is from a Uniframe vinyl window. I'm guessing the window is about 10 years old. It is on the bottom window.
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a pivot shoe. Before we can recommend a match, can you give me its width and thickness? You may want to remove it from the window before you measure to make sure you are as accurate as possible. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of pivot shoes here.
Tom,
Thank you for your reply. The approximate dimensions of the pivot shoe are 1-1/4" wide x 9/16" thick x 2-1/8" high. It looks like the shoe with product code 15-129. Do you agree?

Kelly
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I actually think our 15-188 would be closer, based on the design and size of your shoe.
Thank you. One last question. Do you carry the window latch shown in the attached pictures. Its dimensions are 11/16" wide x 3/8" thick x (2-3/8" shorter length)/ (2-3/4" longer length)
window latch
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this latch. To be honest, you may be better off substituting with a surface mount tilt latch. These are different than the others in that they just screw on. We have a video tutorial that shows how we do this. We find it to be an easier solution for sashes like yours. Let me know what you think!
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.