Pivot Bar Replacement

A home owner from New York, NY says:
Hello - I am struggling to locate pivot bar replacements. Please see attached for photo sample & measurements. Swisco parts 26-378 or 26-458 look promising but I'm not sure if they'll be a perfect fit due to the height of my pivot bar. The pivot bar is flat on the sides with holes but the other edges are rounded.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ilir Pivot Bar Measurements.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You have an older style pivot bar that I don't believe is made anymore. I'd like to say that our 26-458 will work, but where you have the width at 1/2", we have 9/16"; where your height is 3/8", we have 1/2". 

Another idea is our 26-378 but the holes just don't line up. Our 26-272 seems to have a better hole placement, though I cannot guarantee that any of these will work. Look them over and see what you think.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.