Pivot Bar - similar to your 26-378

A home owner from Penngrove, California says:
Can you please identify this pivot bar and window manufacturer? I have tried your model 26-378, but will require some work to make it do. The dimensions are right, both overall and hole spacing, however my pivot bar holes are tapped to accept 6-32 screws. In addition, as you can see in the photos, there is about a 10 degree bend in the bar. I have confirmed by looking at other windows in the home that it is not just bent but indeed was made with the bend.

The home the windows are in was constructed in about 2006, as a rather high end, custom built home. I have found no numbers or manufacture information on the windows.

Thank you for your help!

Roger
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Roger. I'm afraid the pivot bar alone doesn't tell us who the manufacturer is. Do you have an AAMA metallic sticker anywhere on the inside of the frame? If so, send us a photo of it and we can use that to identify the manufacturer.

For the pivot bar, I think the 26-244 could work. It has the correct hole spacing and even though the tip has only one horn, it should still work in your pivot shoe. It can also be installed with our 33-074 6-32 self tapping screws. The bend in your pivot bar looks more like a stress bend. Normally a diecast pivot bar doesn't have a bend like that.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.