Pivot Bars, Possibly from Crystal Windows

A landlord from Maine says:
I am looking for replacement pivot bars for some windows in an apartment building. The windows were installed in 2011 and may have been manufactured by Crystal Windows, but I am not sure. The bars and 2.5 inches long, 5/16 inch wide, and have a 7/16 inch wide T at one end. The screw hole is located 1 13/16 inches from the end. Hopefully you have something that will work. Please let me know if any additional measurements would be helpful. If necessary, I could probably tap a new screw hole to make something work. Thanks.

Michael
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot 1.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot 2.jfif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Michael.

We, unfortunately, don't sell your exact pivot bar but it looks like our 26-452 would be our best option. Review the specifications and compare them with yours to see if you think this could work for you. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.