Pivot Bars and shoes

A quick learner from Hyde Park, NY says:
Unsure but believe these might be Anderson windows?
Plastic pivot pin broke. Would like to replace with metal pins.....and shoes.
Im guessing a side sash pin would work?
Please help obtaining correct pins and shoes. Thanks
Dean
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_113657.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_113052.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_112914.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_112853.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_112807.jpg

I found 1 other window with a label.

Seems to be made from... The Window Pros Miracle class

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_115554.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220910_145838.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I have come in contact with this pivot bar many times in the past. The only thing I can tell you with confidence is that it is no longer made and that we have no confirmed alternative. 

Our 26-460 is probably the closest options available in our inventory, but it's still very different and I have been told by past customers that it simply does not work.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. This just isn't something we can help with at this time.

Thx for your reply.
Question....what shoe goes with 26-460 pivot bar?
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately do not sell a pivot shoe specifically designed to work with the 26-460. That is one of the points of contention brought to my attention by past customers, in fact; it just did not seem to mesh well with any of the pivot shoes that were designed to work in this window.

Tom...
26-460 pivot bar worked...with a little effort.
Just had to file the side edges off to make it rectangular. Other than that...it worked just fine.
Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it. This is definitely valuable information, I'll log that away for future reference. Thanks so much for sharing your fix!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.