Pivot Lock Shoe

A home owner from Virginia says:
Attached you should find two photos of what I think is called "pivot lock shoe." I can find no markings on the pieces. They come from a double hung window installed in a new home built around 2006 - 2007. As best I can determine, the piece is approximately 2 inches tall and 1/2" deep, and 1 1/4" wide. I was not able to photograph these installed as the window blocks the view of the shoe, but these fit into a channel and attach to a balance spring (photo also attached for reference)
User submitted a photo of a shoe.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Yes, these are called pivot lock shoes. It's also actually easier for us to identify them when they're removed! Now, I think you should consider either our 15-135 or our 15-129, which is 9/16" thick. Double check your dimensions and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)