MST 3850 Pivot Shoe

A home owner from Maryland says:
I have windows from BF Rich. I need to replace the Pivot Shoe.
From the window label
Code BFR
Rating H-R55
Series Cabernet DH
MST 3850
Pictures are attached. I think I need the 15-129 but would like your assistance in selecting right part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure that the 15-129 will work for you. It looks like you have a coil balance, which isn't a type that's compatible with the 15-129

Would it be possible to see a picture of your shoe out of the window? That would help us determine the best replacement.

A home owner from Maryland says:
Sorry, not exactly sure what you are asking for but here are pictures. Picture 6 is the bar coming out of window.

Pictures 4 and 5 are from window frame.

Hope that helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Your pivot shoe is the piece in your third photo. It has that rotating center metal cam. If possible, I would like to see it out of the window. If you can also remove your springs, that will be a huge help. 

Basically, this coil balance system isn't like anything we carry, but it is similar to a few different kinds. I'm hoping I can narrow it down to one possible substitute. It won't look the same, but it will work the same. I just need to figure out what's in there now.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.