Pivot Shoe

A handy person from Geneva, NY says:
Hi Folks, I recently purchased some springs, pivot shoes and other items. Can you tell me how to remove the old shoes and install the new ones? Thanks Richard B.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We recommend using the Swisco 75-069 Jamb Spreaders. Another option would be to cut out some of the track to get the balance shoes in.

See this discussion about cutting a slot in the window track to remove the pivot lock shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.